Friday, September 26, 2008

Another one!

Check out what I found in the mailbox today!




...it's Michael's moly and a surprise for me: handmade, signed art from Yvonne! So cool, Yvonne, thanks -- I love it!

Michael's "Bump in the Night" book is too long for my little scanner...I'll have to figure out how to piece everything together so you can see the full greatness of it (anyone know how to do that?). I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but on the last page Yvonne left me some creepy spider web type things to work from...I already have some ideas for it...

So now I have two molys on the go. I've been working on Yvonne's (I'll post pictures soon) and now I'll be thinking of scary things for Michael's, just in time for Halloween...nice timing!

2 comments:

Michael Nightmare said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it. If you email me the scans I can stitch it all together.

S said...

Thanks...actually, I just found how to do it with photoshop. I'll try it out and see what happens...I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but Yvonne's part is all textured...really cool.